Monday, July 26, 2010

Wonderful Short Trip

25th July 2010. A wonderful Sunday… I had a wonderful trip with my KPL colleagues. Though its for job purpose but for some reason, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to Pn.Zuraida for this wonderful opportunity… and also thanks to Pn.Jamilah as she allowed me to go. After all, its my last week of practical in the ministry of tourism…
                I still remember, that day I was from my hometown, Teluk Intan heading back to Ipoh in the morning .. coz I had to reach Taiping on that day. So, after packing my stuff at my rent house, I started my journey together with my colleague, Ain (another practical student from UUM) to Kuala Kangsar. We were supposed to meet our colleague, Aiman (another practical student from UITM Penang) in Kuala Kangsar and from there we went to Taiping together. Haha…
                So, we reached Kuala Kangsar and we had our lunch nearby the river bank. The place there was so peaceful and nice scenery. Though the food was just ok, but still satisfying.. then after lunch, we stopped by and had a bowl of cendol. Somehow I still think the cendol I once had in Sitiawan is better,, wakakakaka.. I had a chance to have a glimpse of the well known Ubudiah Mosque in kuala kangsar and the royal palace of perak… those buildings was so beautiful and I was stuned by their uniqueness… (I wish I could just go there again and look clearer) … we were just by pass the royal town coz we aint have more time to spent there. So, Aiman came and met us, and I just put my car in his house and we started our journey to Taiping using Aiman’s car. Hehe (save duit petrol)..
i can shoot water out from my mouth.. :)
                Taiping, the land of peace… is another wonderful town that I haven’t been for almost 10 years since my last visit there. I will surely go there again and have a good look of the town…  well, the focus is regarding the lodge we were staying. It’s the Kamalodge hotel and café… omg… I will never forget my stay over there as the place was superbly beautiful with fresh air and a very cute swimming pool.. the pool was located in front of the lodges and though the overall area was not large… but it is enough to let tourists feel relax and enjoy their stay. Nice rooms, with nice food and facilities. One word explained it all… GORGEOUS…
my bed
our house
                I was sharing the room with Aiman… and we had our swim in the evening.. the pool was not deep and it is safe to just dip ourselves in the water. ( cant even swim coz its too shallow)… so, after a short water playing activity session, we got rest and waited dinner time. The dinner was another big surprises… well… it was a barbeque dinner and there it was, my favourite grilled lamb… that night, the dinner was superb.
                The highlight of the day was our trip to Taiping Zoo night Safari. Right after dinner, we (myself, Aiman & Ain) went to the night safari. We enjoyed ourselves there very much. Looking at the wild life during night time and we took the safari train ride to go around the safari while the driver explained the animals to us. There were only 3 of us taking the ride as there was not much tourist that night. Maybe due to the rainy night and though it’s raining drizzling, we enjoyed ourselves very much. After the short visit in the zoo, our night ended in a mamak stall in Taiping. Had our supper and head back to the lodge. Believe it or not, Aiman and I did something outrageous, we jumped into the pool though its already 1 am in the morning… OMG it was so F*#king freezing in water.. but one thing for sure… it was FUN!! Hahaha..
                The next morning, we did dropped by Majlis Perbandaran Taiping and have a brief look on the Act Tourism Course… back to Kuala Kangsar  and claim back my car… and drove back to Ipoh… and there I was… I was back again to office… enjoying my very last week of my practical training in KPL…. Hahaha….

No comments: