Monday, September 21, 2009

The Rubiks Cube..



Alright.. Here is another chapter of my blogie.. hehe.. So, today’s topic as u all can see up there is about Rubik cube..



So, this little 3x3 cube had actually gained my attention since I was a 10 years old kid. And i tried my very best on that time to solve this little toy. Unfortunately, too bad... I kind of gave up on it so I thought I was not going to solve this cube for the rest of my life..


12 years had gone and now I’m a grown up 22 years old guy... This little toy has come to hunt me once again. I actually saw this cubes everywhere.. It seems this little toy become popular once again. Now it came in not only the 3x3 size but it also have 5x5, 7x7 and even came with the unbelievable shapes and sizes. I was kind of terrified at 1st as these thing is everywhere... even my friends some of them are having it and playing with it... oh my god.... its scary though.. haha..


Surprisingly.. I went to get one for myself.. And I told myself that I will solve this toy no matter what. I browse through the internet (you tube) on how to solve the Rubik’s cube and I learnt it in one night.. I followed the steps and guess what???? I finally made it!!!! I finally solved the little toy that hunt me for years.. I finally own it... hahaha.. Very happy with it though.. So I practice, practice and practice and now I am kind of good at it just that need to improve on the speed though..


What i can say about this little toy is... it is not that difficult once u know all the keys to it.. And it can be pretty easy.. :) so, everybody.. Try to have one of your own and start solving cubes... haha.. it’s fun and who knows? U might amaze someone by solving it.. Good luck!!



No comments: