Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A random foodie :)

(2nd Dec 2013)
So, as I was walking my way to ‘Pasar Seni’ to catch the bus (GO KL) from Chinatown, I can't help myself noticing a long queue at a corner shop nearby. Out of curiosity I went to have a look and there it was, the ‘Home Cook Curry Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian House’. Since I yet to have my breakfast (although its already near lunch time), I decided to stood in line together with the rest. It’s not so long of a wait before it was my turn to make my orders. And before I could start ordering, the Indian uncle looked at me and said :
uncle : This is your 1st time here?
me : oh yes… I saw a queue here so I decided to check it out.
uncle : oh.. I know my regulars. This is the 1st time I see u here too. So, what would u like to have? We have vegetarian, chicken curry, mutton curry...(and he goes on with his menu),
(after I made my order) uncle : enjoy ur food.

Lol, the Indian uncle is surely a friendly one. I had curry mutton with a little of beansprouts and they tasted nice. Although I’ve tried quite a number of good ‘nasi kandar’ around but what this particular curry rice has this homie cooked tasted which is soothing. Here are some pictures to share with you guys.


Till next time for my bloggie. Cheers folks!
I cant tell exactly where the location is, but its somewhere nearby the 'Pasar Seni' LRT station and its located in a corner inside a chinese shop. just opposite the 7/11 though. :) 

although its simple, but the queue tells it all the worthiness. haha 

this is what i had, mutton curry with beensprouts. alot of muttons though. it cost around RM7.00 for the rice and 60 cents for a glass of ice chinese tea.  

No comments: