Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012, Hello 2013


Yeap, year 2012 is coming to an end. It felt like yesterday year 2011 ended. Which I I felt a little scary. Time is just moving a little too fast. Don’t you think so? Well, whether we like it or not, this year gonna be over real soon. And year 2013 is on its way. The year 2012, just like other previous years a lot of stuff happened. Nah, don’t worry I’m not gonna recap everything that happened this year in my life in the blog. Just some important events or something that really matters to me I would like to share it out with people out there, which I think it worth sharing and I don’t want to forget when time passes. So, here it goes …….
Year 2012 indeed it’s a life changing year for me. Despite reaching a quarter of century’s age i can consider this year would be the best year so far and I hope it will get better in years to come. I wish everyone the same as well.
This year I managed to go out from the country for the first time. And it was an eye opening experiences for me. Visiting South Korea it’s a place that I never dreamed of having the chance to visit. Experiencing the winter its so awesome. Thanks to my ex-company I had this wonderful opportunity. Also, Bali, Indonesia was a place I had so much fun and a lot of sweet memories with fellow friends of mine. I hope I can go visit more countries in the future. Lol.
I quitted my job at last and start becoming a freelance tourist guide. There are so much more for me to learn in this tourism industry. I’ll try my very best to be a great tourist guide. And at the same time look for job. At least that is what I will do for the year 2013 to come. Hopefully my first pot of gold is on my way.

Last but not least. My year 2012 was a great year as I met a lot of wonderful people. I sincerely thank and grateful towards the people that came into my life. I certainly learnt a lot from them. Not forgetting someone who really brightens up my life. I am so fortunate that she once came into my life. I sincerely wishing her all the best and gain her happiness.. thank you.


So, what’s your most memorable events that happened to you all this 2012 year? Anyway, whatever that happened, good or bad, happy or sad… they happened for a reason and we cherished the good ones and we learnt from the bad one. After all, a better year is approaching. And hereby I, Eddie Quah wish everyone out there a very happy new year 2013. and I will see you guys again next year.
See You Guys and Have A Wonderful New Year  2013 !!

No comments: