Sunday, March 11, 2012

Once Upon A Time...

I suddenly had the thought of the phrase ‘once upon a time’… Normally this phrase is to start off a story that happened long time ago. Well in my case, I thought it can be used just to remember or refresh what we had done in the past in our lives (Good or Bad). Undeniable that we used to do something that we regretted or perhaps we are proud of something that we had done before.
Seriously, we as human being can’t escape from doing mistakes. Same goes to me and for all of you out there. I have done a lot of terrible mistakes in life. Some are by on purpose, and some are just white mistakes. The point is, I did it. And I guess I am brave enough to admit it although I am not proud of it. So, maybe u guys are wondering, “What the hell that eddie quah exactly did?” lol… let’s just skip that question as I gonna keep that for myself.
So, basically what I am trying to say here is people tend to think back the good old days or perhaps a terrible experience they once had in life. With these kind of memories which made them who they are today. Some might change to a better person, or some might be worst. It is all very dependable on the individual themselves. But I do believe that ‘experiences make a person wiser’. Mentally nor physically both equally affected.  
Here by let me just give you all something to think about:
Are we gonna grief bout the mistakes we once did? Or perhaps we can just learn from our mistake?
What do you think??? Well, that’s all from me this time and I hope there are more posts from myself. 

No comments: