Sunday, October 18, 2009

SEAFOOD~~~~

Oh my, I had my chance to enjoy seafood. Thanks to a senior who willing and kind enough to bring us to enjoy the meal. It is consider cheap compare to other seafood restaurants in KK and is for sure affordable for students like us. Forgetting telling u guys the name of the restaurant.. its called ‘welcome seafood restaurant’ the location, I myself not very sure.. sumwhere near the Beverly area..




Talking bout the restaurant, its abit pissing us off coz the place is so crowded with customer and we need to wait for almost half hour before we could get our sits. (maybe its coz of the low price and delicious food). Anyway.. if I ever will go there again, I’ll be very early.



So, I don’t hv the opportunity to snap the food we ordered, as all of us already being in starving mood and once the food came…. (u know wat happened) ~~~


Anyway, briefly we had crabs, shrimps, some sort of shells creatures and the restaurant’s specialty tofu. It’s a good one though,, and we surely had ourselves filled… no comment but just a thumbs up. 



So, looking forward to another good place for dining… thanks once again to Mr.Sim who brought me there and hv an eye opening experience,


No comments: